Wednesday, June 20, 2012

songs about love

The title of this post is inspired by Lauryn Hill.
In my I pod I have an amazin album "mtv unplugged" where she sings only voice and guitar.
Amazing. Pelle d'oca!

I'm in Hossegor right now, surfing and painting. Such an hard life! ;)
I consider myself very very lucky!
Recently I've been working for Elle mag.
Here is one of the sketches I've done.
It's about love.

In the last couple of days my friends made great fun of me 'coz they say I only talk about "l'amore". !
Maybe is true. But I believe we are in this world to love and share.
Love for me is not only "me and you". Is also: good friendship, respecting the nature, believing in skills and reaching goals. Love is surfing perfect waves. Love is loving the life!

Beside that, I'd like to dedicate this post to a very special man..

U were always able to make me smile and cry...u made me feel alive.
Thank u so much!!!
Miss u so much + God Bless you!