Monday, February 4, 2013

fuerteventura landscapes (scketchbook)

Fuerteventura is about warm colors and silence.
After a month, the shapes of volcanoes in the background are kind of familiar.
Up and down the island my feelings are yellow, orange and deep blue.
Somedays.... waves are perfect, the sun is very strong and we easily smile.
We become like "a blond family".
Happyness is in the air.

Instead...
when the wind is strong everyone seems to be sad or bored.
The waves are not suitable for surfing, that's for sure, but in my eyes poetry is all around.
In these days...
I've found myself walking, without direction.
I listen very carefully... and I enjoy the richness of the wind.

This post is dedicated to my father. 

also to Elisabetta, Enrico and Sebastiano ♥


http://www.casamaccaroni.com/