Tuesday, October 1, 2013

you scratched my anchor!



I see anchors everywhere. T-shirts, tattoos, logos...
The fashion world became full of mariners?
It's a big trend, for sure. From Tokio to L.A. people dress up "navy oriented". Does everyone know how to sail?  I'm not sure... ;)

I have to admit it is a very cute style. Especially during wintertime, I love very classic brands like "Slam" or "North sails". The red - blue - white and denim combo, is so simple and chic.

I have a lot of friends that work on boats. Some of 'em lives 6 months in italy and the rest of the year around the world. They have been everywhere: when I visit their facebook page, I see pictures from dreamy places like Tahiti or the Caribbean islands. Actually some of them doesn't even have the I phone or a facebook page. I'm very fascinated by those ousiders":  they sail, they fish, they know the names of the stars. They go against the system, wich is almost impossible, nowadays.

Ok, it sounds very poetic..  but I believe freedom needs a lot of courage.


Pull Jacquemus source: http://www.vogue.fr

natalia resmini  ©





ps. "you scratched my anchor"  is also the title of a surf movie feat. shredders Kassia Meador and Alex Knost.
(in a very classy California, few years ago) ... check it out
http://www.thesurfnetwork.com/product?product=7cb28ef55772d0817a9132510898745d8b4cd77c3a297237