Sunday, June 1, 2014

good ideas take time

hello ladies and gents.

I'm working like crazy in these days!
I'm painting a lot of portraits for private clients, mainly.

Thank you for all your request, I love you.
If I think that "a piece of me" is going to be in your house...
well, I'm flattered.

I'm thinking about starting some little tutorial about watercolor techniques, during the summer.
Stay tuned!

(---)

Also, we had a few little  swells that I really enjoyed.
the weather is finally getting warmer in Italy and surfing without wetsuit is the best.

(---)

Next week I'm going to milan for the premiere of surf movie PENINSULA.
After more than two years of shooting, 12Km of film, many miles all around Italy...
the movie is finally ready!

save the date: wednesday June 11th, h 19.00
Espace d'Hotes, Via Scalarini 8-10
Milano

Togheter with the show:
Live session by the singer and artist Jack Jaselli, author of some tracks of the film.
+ Artworks and Installations!
I'm exhibiting some painting togheter with: Ricky Brotini, Davide Caforio, Marco Renieri, Luca Barcellona, Daisy Campbell. 

Hope to see you there!

http://ondenostre.tumblr.com/
watch the trailer here:
http://vimeo.com/64160495











No comments:

Post a Comment