Saturday, August 16, 2014

every time I think of you, I see palm trees




I dedicate this post to mega babe Lex Weinstein.

7 reasons why I love her:

1) she lives in the other side of the world, in Byron Bay, Australia.
This sounds very exotic for me, it's very inspiring for my vision.

(I'm inventing new stories with my drawings and I wanna thank God for this amazing gift he gave me)

2) Lex is a very good stylist and a blogger without being obsessed by clothes.
She's not cheesy like a lot of fashion blogger do.
Her look is always very natural, indeed.

3) She is a surfer and actually, she is ripping. (BTW)
But Lex is very far from the classic surfer girl stereotype:
"I'm blonde,  I 'm a beach bum, I'm so f*** sexy"
no!  This is totally another story.
She's a real adventuress!

4) She is very feminine. 
A gorgeous lady knows how to treat her body, right?
I love her self awareness.
Her gestures are always so spontaneous !
She is a goddess and she's not perfect at the same time.
Very human, I'd say.

5) She's vegan. (Thumbs up!)

6) I admire her spiritualistic approach toward life. 
The intense way she plays with the elements...I believe she's a dreamer like me. 

7) Lex is also a very smart business lady and she knows how to use tools from technology. 
Wich is very difficult these days.

xxx

follow Lex !






No comments:

Post a Comment