Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Patricia Manfield

I'm exercizing like crazy on my "Portrait Project":
I'm drawing a lot of friends, cool people, celeb, surfers, strangers...

Patricia Manfield? She's just so simple and intense.
I really enjoyed to paint her face, there is something "ancient" in her gestures.
I find a special "allure" in this girl that brings me back to the history of art.
She reminds me Raffaello, for example.

Lately, I've been very inspired by the fifties, also. Maybe Patricia does too?
At that time the elegance of lines, the lenght of the skirts and proportions were always perfect.
Very interesting for my fashion drawing studies.
And I tell to myself: keep it simple!

This is my tribute to elegance and beauty.
there is Match more to come! xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment